Sunday, September 12, 2004

Coffee keeps you up

I was tired when I got home from work.

Then I drank some coffee. So now I'll be up till 9 am or so.

So I might as well post something. This blog has the potential to become a large chunk of my life, considering I already have very little of a life outside of work. And now, I CAN BLOG ABOUT WORK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just not all the time.

Anyway, The New Friday Five is about desserts this week, so here goes:

1. What is the best dessert you've ever had?
Chocolate souffle cupcakes with raspberry coulis and whipped cream. Simple, but exquisitely delicious. Melt-in-your-mouth chocolate meets pure raspberry essence.

2. Is there a dessert that just plain grosses you out?
Salmon ice cream? It actually exists, but it shouldn't.

3. Straight out of the container or with lots of toppings .... tell us how you like your ice cream.
Straight out of the container (preferably of an ice cream maker).

4. Cookie dough, brownie mix, cake batter or the finished products?
Raw cookie dough in a half-cooked brownie baked inside a cake.

5. You've just invented a great new dessert .... what's in it and what is it called?
Crack Cakes! Tasty little cupcakes... and you can't just eat one... or two....or three....

No comments: